Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Elephant Cafe and Bistro @ Kuching

This wonderful cafe; well-decorated, warm staff and extensive list of menus. Everyone should go and try the western food offered by the cafe.

Well, the pictures were not well-lit since they were taken by an iPhone. The interior was quite pleasant and there is enough spaces for everyone. I mean, it is not jam-packed or crowded with chairs and tables.

0-2




About the price, I would say it is a pretty standard for Western food and quite reasonable for the proportion that you will have.

The location itself is not close to any popular landmarks so I guess it all depends on your coordination skills to find it.

But don't worry it's not that hard to find. A big bold blue sign will welcome you into the cafe.

p/s: I must say a few years later after I came here for the first time, the food is better and more options available on the menu!

Address: G 72 Jln Ang Cheng Ho, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak.