Thursday, 4 December 2014

The Coffee Clinic @ Kuching

You think you need help with your coffee addiction? 

You think you find it hard to find good coffees in Kuching, apart from expensive Starbucks? 

I guess you should go to the Coffee Clinic!

Flat white. RM 8.50



Just right across the City One mall, where the Secret Recipe is. It's a brand new coffee shop with Korean-like atmosphere. With the christmas decos, good coffee and company, the only thing that you miss is probably snow.


I had a cup of flat white, which is my favourite coffee ever and it was alright. But I find the place is really relaxing and comfortable for me to hang out and catching up with old pals.

Nice cute interior with a tiny deck upstairs. Vintage leather sofas. Smell of fresh coffee brewed. 

Love it!





Iced Cappucino. RM 10


Crepe. RM 9.50