Thursday, 8 January 2015

Feeka Coffee Roasters @ KL

My good friend forced and dragged me at 8am in the morning, to have our morning breakfast at Feeka. It was a cold rainy morning, and the coffee shop wasn't even opened yet. So we drove around the area and found a tiny spot for breakfast at The Coffee Block which was a disappointment and a waste of money. 




Anyway, we went to Feeka again at 9am and all our frustration that morning was washed away by the beautiful rustic coffee shop and the smell of a good coffee. Don't be scared of the old haunting tree on the front porch as you are well welcomed by the baristas and the comfortable lounge chairs.


This breakfast costs RM33.

This not-so-hidden gem in an old terrace house offers a wide selection of coffee and as usual I had my morning routine drink, flat white. The pastries were wonderful as well, and I had the almond twisted bread and cinnamon yadda yadda (I can't remember their names).

There were couple of people walked in and out as well, having their coffee take-away and families having their breakfast as well.

Come down and pay them a visit at 

19 Jalan Mesui, Bukit Bintang, 50200 KL