Saturday, 28 March 2015

Mikey's New York Pizza @ Publika


I always love thin pizzas and clearly I'm not a big fan of the fancy, stuffed crust pizza like *cough* Pizza Hut pizzas. 


My friend asked me out for lunch and she suggested this pizza dining place. Boasting New-York style interior with vintage pictures hung up on the wall, this place's cosy atmosphere is surely inviting and comforting to everyone.

The pizzas are actually quite expensive for me *cough*. One thin slice costs me at least RM15 but surprisingly it's quite fulfilling. I was being a hungry pig and greedy before I even tasted them and eventually I left the place with a bloated tummy! 

*Should have ordered 1-2 slices for lunch instead of paying nearly RM90 for 2pax*



  

*Bloated me*

Mikey's New York Pizza
D3-G3-3A, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur. 
Open 1130am-11pm, Sun-Thurs; 1130am-midnight, Fri-Sun. Tel: 03-6211-6293