Sunday, 14 February 2016

The first month

I have been working for a month and every time I get home after work, I would be bawling and crying in the corner. 

Everyday I ask myself repetitively, am I doing the right thing?  Is this for me?

Am I really destined to be a doctor?

It was not like medical school anymore. It is a huge learning curve from where I was last year. I was on the longest holiday I ever had and travelled here and there while feeding myself with great food. Now I wake up with palpitations and stressing out every single second!

I wish I were one of those people who are happy to go to work and finding a great satisfaction working in the hospital.  I wish I were so excited donning my formal attire and stethoscope while walking down that solemn corridor.

I need to make myself happy to go to work!

Beachport_SA


2 comments:

  1. Otedah.... sekpa. Lamak2 you'll get used to the new working environment. Ingat ngan orang tua jak, k nait semangat. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalah. Bruk rya balit kuching kejap nga muka buah hati hehe

    ReplyDelete