Thursday, 4 August 2016

SILO Square @ Kuching

Finally, I had time to sit down and get this one up. So I had a chance to spend 2 weeks in Kuching during Eid and it was divine. Got off work and seeing your loved ones is definitely alleviating the stress. 
***

One day, I decided to hang with my sisters whom sometimes I only see once in a year. So we drove down from Petra Jaya to Silo Square, which is a cafe cum a boutique shop. It is in a quiet neighbourhood area, surrounded by private residences and you can park your vehicles along the road. 

It has a nice interior, soothing ambient and plenty of decorations for sale. Tonnes of items can be checked out ie stools, mailboxes, ornaments etc so while you are sipping your hot latte, you can browse around and buy some items too. 



Food and drink wise, I would say just average and price was quite okay. My sister loved her iced mocha and my favourite flat white was palatable. We also had some chips which for me was a waste of money; tasteless and bland though we were deceived by how crunchy and tasty they looked like. 

Staffs were friendly and pleasant; despite many drinks were not available on site they still welcomed us with their widest smile (while we were cringing).


Will I come again?

Maybe not but it is a nice place to hang around with few nice spots for photos taken and for home decoration shopping. Great for your Instagram feed (and your house)!


SILO Square Co
No. 34, Jalan Pending, 
Kuching, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment