Saturday, 6 August 2016

Tease @ Kuching

My sister had asked me to drop her off there as her friend wanted to meet her and since it is a new cafe on my radar, so I decided to pay them a visit as well. 


***

It is located at ICOM Square near Jalan Pending and you will not miss its neon yellow sign board above the entrance. 


Caramel popcorn cheesecake; taste was okay but I applauded the effort for that caramel rose!


The interior is quite cosy, faint grey painted wall contrasted with dark black panel and dimmed yellow mini chandelier hung above us. It serves western food and variety of coffees and cakes that look appealing to the hungry eyes. 


The staff was friendly and addressed our concern about the food that they served. There was a Malay guy who worked there and reassured us the food served is halal. So I took his words for it but maybe some of you would like to enlighten the rest of us about its Halal status later.

Check them out guys!
  

Tease by Jase's Tea Room.
ICOM Square, Jalan Pending,
Kuching.



No comments:

Post a Comment