Sunday, 29 January 2017

Serapi Garden @ Kuching

If you are wondering where to eat this weekend, I would like to recommend this place which is located behind Hart’z Chicken Buffet near Satok area. From the main road of Satok, you will find a narrow road on your left once you have passed the Hart’z buffet place. There are few legit parking spots (and like other Malaysians you can park everywhere as well) and you will be welcomed with colourful mosaics near the entrance. The restaurant serves both local and western cuisines (which is only available after 5 pm) and desserts using local ingredients like “kelulut” honey. 



I had RM15 “daging masak hitam with fig” which was also served with midin belacan and an egg (with green sambal) and RM9 Serapi Herb Soda (a concoction of soda with lemon, lychees, asam boi and accentuted with lemongrass). I did enjoy my lunch so did my companions. My sister had yeast-free Hainanese bread with beef broth, my mum had “ikan tenggiri goreng" which was recommended by the staff and my brother had his favourite “ayam penyet”. I finished off my meal with RM9 chocolate cake with “kelulut” honey which I found was quite good; thick, chocolatey and moist just the way I like all my chocolate cakes!




Overall, the experience was satisfactory with wonderful staff and relaxing ambience. I would like to try out their Western menu (using imported Australia’s beef) at dinner time if I am going to visit this place.



No comments:

Post a Comment