Monday, 6 March 2017

Muslim Family Kitchen @ Cambodia

Located within walking distances near Angkor Night Market, this place was my regular eatery when I was there. Few metres away is the An Neakmah Mosque, surrounded by Muslim neighbourhood with other Halal restaurants nearby.


This famous spot was once discovered in TV3's Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan and the JJCM's plaque hung with pride on the wall. The food may be slightly pricier than other meals in Siem Reap but with the convenience of free WiFi, clean restaurant and friendly services, it worths the price. 


I had the famous Cambodian's dish, Fish Amok which was like a sweet and tangy curry with other menu I tried the other day; Beef Climbing Mountain, Muslim Fried Rice and Omelette (which I could still taste chunks of salts). 


The food was delightful though I was hesitating to cash out my American Dollars (our local currency was not doing well guys).


It was a great pleasure to be able to indulge in their good local food and surely if you are visiting over, check them out!












No comments:

Post a Comment